Stargate Ultimate Collection

collectionPut your latest finished works on exhibition here, section is open to all members.

Stargate Ultimate Collection

Postby RAMlink » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:28 pm

Stargate - Custom Collection

It's been a while coming but i finally finished it. This set is made for a single disc size or 14mm box. The set includes all the Stargate movies that have come out til now (Stargate, Children of the gods, Ark of Truth, and Continuum). The films that are about to come out will be added later. The set also contains the series Sg1, Infinity (which was the cartoon), Atlantis, and Universe. Wallpaper by Chris Diston .Your thoughts are always welcomed, enjoy. RAMlink

SUC preview uncovered.jpg
SUC preview uncovered.jpg (153.16 KiB) Viewed 2566 times
RAMlink
Drifter
Topics: 3
CoverArt: 32

The following user would like to thank RAMlink for this post
BajeeZa, Kazooya, VincentLupo

Re: Stargate Ultimate Collection

Postby Kazooya » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:50 pm

What an amazing set! I totally love it! Thank you very much!!
Kazooya
Rambler
Topics: 2

Re: Stargate Ultimate Collection

Postby rickssg » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:06 pm

Excellent set!

I can't seem to find the last two covers (SG-U) on the site. Am I missing something?
rickssg
Drifter
Topics: 1
CoverArt: 80

Return to Art Exhibit