Photos of Wonder Woman

From George Miller's Canceled JUSTICE LEAGUE MovieChat area for all to enjoy a bit of friendly banter, share gossip or other chit-chat.

Photos of Wonder Woman

Postby bankska22 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:54 am

1.jpg

As many of you already know, back in 2008, Mad Max director George Miller was set to direct a Justice League movie for Warner Bros. The project ended up being canceled for numerous reasons. It's one of those films that I wish would have happened. I think it really could have been great.

The movie was called Justice League: Mortal, and the plug was pulled on it right before it was supposed to start shooting. The film had an interesting cast that included Armie Hammer as Batman, D.J. Cotrona as Superman, Megan Gale as Wonder Woman, Adam Brody as Flash, Common as Green Lantern, Santiago Cabrera as Aquaman, Hugh Keays-Byrne as Martian Manhunter, and Jay Baruchel as Maxwell Lord.

Today the internet was treated with some photos from the development process of the film. They show us what Miller's version of Wonder Woman was going to look like. These photos feature Megan Gale in costume, and I love the recognizable look of it as well as the vintage feel. The photos debuted on photographer Marc Rogers' website.

It would be great if some of the other costume test photos ended up being released. I'd love to see what the other characters would have looked like.
bankska22
Buccaneer
Topics: 251
CoverArt: 1035
Resources: 71

The following user would like to thank bankska22 for this post
BajeeZa, ctaulbee

Re: Photos of Wonder Woman from George Miller's Canceled JUSTICE LEAGUE Movie

Postby VincentLupo » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:19 am

She looks pretty good.
VincentLupo
Panda Administrator