Dolph Lundgren Yells at Kids

First Photos from KINDERGARTEN COP 2Chat area for all to enjoy a bit of friendly banter, share gossip or other chit-chat.

Dolph Lundgren Yells at Kids

Postby bankska22 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:26 am

1.png

Earlier this year, we learned that Dolph Lundgren was shooting Kindergarten Cop 2. I was surprised to learn that this is actually happening, and now we have some official photos from the film featuring a frustrated Lundgren yelling at kids and other awkward interactions that the actor has with them.

In the film, Lundgren plays an undercover cop posing as a kindergarten teacher who is "on the trail of a missing flash drive from the Federal Witness protection program. Somehow it’s wound up in a kindergarten class." Lundgren will also have "an Indian sidekick named Sanjit" helping him track down a group of Albanian bad guys.

It's a shame they didn't get Arnold Schwarzenegger on board to team up with Lundgren in this ridiculous sequel. As I joked about in my initial report, the next Expendables movie should be patterned after Kindergarten Cop. I have to watch this movie just to see how absurd it will actually be. Lundgren interacting with a bunch of children seems crazier than Schwarzenegger!

The movie is being directed by Michael Don Paul (Jarhead 2: Field of Fire) from a script written by David H. Steinberg (American Pie).
bankska22
Buccaneer
Topics: 251
CoverArt: 1042
Resources: 71

The following user would like to thank bankska22 for this post
sam

Re: Dolph Lundgren Yells at Kids

Postby VincentLupo » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:50 am

I'll have to see this one. :LOL
VincentLupo
Panda Administrator