Arnold Schwarzenegger: Return to PREDATOR

Chat area for all to enjoy a bit of friendly banter, share gossip or other chit-chat.

Arnold Schwarzenegger: Return to PREDATOR

Postby bankska22 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:42 am

1.jpg

There's a chance that Arnold Schwarzenegger could return to the Predator franchise in the new film currently being developed by writer and director Shane Black. Predator is one of my favorite Schwarzenegger films, and it would be amazing to see him reprise his role as Dutch in The Predator.

I'll admit, it was really good to see him back in the role of The Terminator in Terminator: Genisys, regardless of how the film turned out. When the new Predator film was first announced I didn't think for a second that they would actually bring back Schwarzenegger, but now it looks like there is at least some interest.

The legendary action star was at the annual Arnold Sports Festival in Columbus, Ohio recently and while there, TheArnoldFans.com asked him if he would be returning for the new film. He didn't give a yes or no answer, but he did reveal that he is going to meet with Black about the film.

I haven’t talked with him (Shane Black) yet, but I’m going to meet with him for lunch sometime soon. Just as soon as I’m finished with this (Arnold’s Sports Festival) and The Apprentice, and all this stuff. But I will get together with him. If there is any news, we’ll of course let you know right away."

There's really no reason in meeting with Black unless there was some interest in having him come back to play Dutch again. If they do bring him back it would be awesome to see him in a leading role. But hell, I'd be happy to see him even in a supporting role, as long as it's not just a small cameo. If they bring Arnold back as Dutch, they really need to bring him back.

It will be interesting to see if anything comes from this, but when they meet, I hope it goes well.
bankska22
Buccaneer
Topics: 251
CoverArt: 1035
Resources: 71

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger: Return to PREDATOR

Postby VincentLupo » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:54 am

I'm in. :)
VincentLupo
Panda Administrator
Topics: 115
CoverArt: 199