Confessions of a Shopaholic

News. Reviews, Trailers lets talk about everything in the film & TV world.

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Postby dirk8837 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:23 pm

Struggling with her debilitating obsession with shopping and the sudden collapse of her income source, Rebecca Bloomwood unintentionally lands a job writing for a financial magazine after a drunken letter-mailing mix-up. Ironically writing about the very consumer caution of which she herself has not abided, Rebecca's innovative comparisons and unconventional metaphors for economics grants her critical acclaim, public success, and the admiration of her supportive boss Luke. But as she draws closer to her ultimate goal of writing for renowned fashion magazine Alette, she questions her true ambitions and must determine if overcoming her "shopaholic" condition will bring her real happiness.

Yes i admit i watched this and what a complete load of old drivel it was, i thought it was a romantic comedy. While there was maybe one or two places in the film that made me chuckle a bit, there was definatly no sense of romance in the film at all, maybe if you looked hard you could see that the bloke fancied the woman but there was no clues what so ever that she felt the same apart from a couple of times when her friend teased her but even this didnt really create the sort of responce you would expect, i dont know maybe the female mind would see this film differently and consider it a better film than i.

overall i give it

4 out of 10

and thats only because Isla Fisher is in it, and i like her lol
dirk8837
The Big Kahuna
Topics: 123

The following user would like to thank dirk8837 for this post
evolucion_1

Return to Movie Emporium