Andrew Garfield is the New Spider-Man!

News. Reviews, Trailers lets talk about everything in the film & TV world.

Postby wansbrough » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Will this work for you and will he be as popular as Toby Maguire.
I thought TM's Spiderman was spot on and will be interested to see how this pans.

Spider-Man 4 will begin filming later this year and is due for release on July 3, 2012.
Life is like a toilet-paper roll, It starts spinning a lot faster towards the end of the roll..
wansbrough
The Godfather
Topics: 128

Re: Andrew Garfield is the New Spider-Man!

Postby GRINCH » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:03 pm

What??? NO Toby??? Ahh man now they ruined it....

Last I heard he was still in... Must be something new I missed.
GRINCH
Explorer
Topics: 77
CoverArt: 375

Postby GRINCH » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Following problems on the script of "Spider-Man 4", Sony Pictures has scrapped the upcoming project. The studio is now planning to make a reboot of its "Spider-Man" film franchise, which will follow Spider-Man's alter ego Peter Parker during his high school age.

Since the story will see a younger Peter than the one appeared in the last film "Spider-Man 3", Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst will not be included in the cast of the upcoming project. Sam Raimi will not also direct the "Spider-Man" reboot, which will be produced by Columbia, Marvel Studios, Avi Arad and Laura Ziskin.

"We're very excited about the creative possibilities that come from returning to Peter's roots," Amy Pascal, co-chairman of Sony Pictures Entertainment said on Monday, January 11. The studio additionally announced that the movie is slated to be released in summer 2012.

"Working on the 'Spider-Man' movies was the experience of a lifetime for me," Raimi said in a statement. "While we were looking forward to doing a fourth one together, the studio and Marvel have a unique opportunity to take the franchise in a new direction, and I know they will do a terrific job."

Previously, Sony Pictures had postponed the production of "Spider-Man 4" due to unfinished script. The studio and Sam Raimi reportedly could not agree upon a villain.
GRINCH
Explorer
Topics: 77
CoverArt: 375

Postby dirk8837 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:02 pm

When i heard there was different people playing the parts i was disappointed, they were very good in the parts and it wont be the same without them, it may be good or it may be bad but it will be hard to get used to and i cant help but feel it will be disapointing
dirk8837
The Big Kahuna
Topics: 123

Return to Movie Emporium