Cover Site Battle Royal 4!

March 3rd approaches, glory awaits!Details, Results & News Of All Uncovered Competitions

Re: Cover Site Battle Royal 4!

Postby Nightrider » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:12 am

Thanks BD and Vincent, kind words indeed.

My personal apology to Vincent and Uncovered for not cutting the mustard and bringing a better result, really I thought I stood a fair chance of getting near the middle of the placings, not to be, seems I have a long way to go, that and I think my vision of what I did didn't make it through to what most of the judges saw, but anyway a lot of it comes down to what people like and don't like, obviously most were on the don't like side of that fence, but I remain quite happy with what I did and what I presented on behalf of Uncovered for the competition.
I did my best effort and of that I am proud.
Thanks for allowing me the opportunity. Hope the site gets the success it deserves in the near future.
Cheers
NR

Awards Showing Recent Awards for NightriderView Showcase

Nightrider
Sightseer
Awards: 2
Topics: 2
CoverArt: 102

Re: Cover Site Battle Royal 4!

Postby Nightrider » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:29 pm

Thanks fsurfer,

I know you're right, and you guys (judges) must have a very hard time, thank you for doing it, bottom line I had just really hoped to get a better result for the site, wasn't to be, live and learn eh, next time maybe.
I was happy with what I did and still am, so all good, cheers mate :)

NR

Awards Showing Recent Awards for NightriderView Showcase

Nightrider
Sightseer
Awards: 2
Topics: 2
CoverArt: 102

Previous

Return to Competitions