Sleepy Hollow 2013 Series-Custom-BD

Need a cover or a label? Ask away here.
Forum rules

This section is for Requesting Covers and Disc Labels Only.

Please show respect for others and limit your requests to 1-2 at a time, if they are filled you can make more.

Only one request per thread, create a new thread for each request, DO NOT request multiple covers/labels in one post.

Each Thread Title should include the following: • "Title" • "Scan or Custom" • "DVD or BD" • Optional: "Label"

Without the information stated above, we will assume you have not bothered to read this and your request will be
deleted without notice.

Thank You

Sleepy Hollow 2013 Series-Custom-BD

Postby bi0hzrd51 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:58 pm

Greetings all, I’m looking to have a cover made for Sleepy Hollow Season 3 5 disc DVD but in the size of a Viva 5 Disc 15mm Blu-Ray case? I’d like the Spine to resemble the one below but with dvd instead of blu ray. I’d also be happy with a scanned dvd copy resized to the case size listed. Thank you all in advance!
https://ibb.co/ch9Vth3
bi0hzrd51
Drifter
Topics: 2

The following user would like to thank bi0hzrd51 for this post
BajeeZa, VincentLupo

Return to Requests Covers/Labels